Marketing and Sales Support - Cambridge, UK
The Marketing and Sales Support will be required to work across all the tasks within the Sales and Marketing area. This role will require the ability to work flexibly and rapidly on a number of parallel but distinct tasks, ranging from the highly creative (design and production of collateral) to the purely practical (logistics for shipping equipment to trade shows, demonstrations etc).
In covering such a wide scope, this role is an ideal platform for professional development which could lead to a next career step specialising in any of the areas from sales, marketing or product management.
- Input to the market facing product positioning and messaging
- Design and production of collateral (datasheets, brochures, standard presentations, imagery and video)
- Website management (content update, news feed, periodic redesign)
- Organisation and support to conference and exhibition attendance
- Support to special/on-off events such as individual customer demonstrations
- Early stage enquiry management and lead qualification
- Input to bid and proposal generation
- Support and input to direct customer meetings led by the Sales Managers or others
Required skills and experience
- Educated to degree level, a background in engineering a plus
- Confident, articulate and comfortable in customer facing situations
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a new, dynamic and evolving market area without established benchmarked products and solutions.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to agreed deadline
Training of a suitable candidate will be provided in order to develop their skills and career.
Please apply by supplying an up to date CV and covering letter to: email@example.com