- Paris Charles de Gaulle airport installs Aveillant Gamekeeper radar for drone detection
- Turbines near East Midlands Airport to start generating power with help from Aveillant’s radar
- Aveillant's Gamekeeper radar sold to ST Electronics - Singapore represents second installation in major urban environment
- Aveillant launches city and coastal drone detection system in Monaco
- Dr. Mohammed Jahangir speaks about the potential for tackling drones with radar
- Aveillant radar receives CAA operational approval at East Midlands Airport
- Aveillant to present at Royal Aeronautical Society Conference
- Aveillant to demonstrate three-dimensional tracking of fast jets at the Royal International Air Tattoo
- Aveillant radar selected for world’s first complete civil drone protection system in Monaco
- Aveillant explains its Radar Revolution in this month's Wind Energy Magazine
- Aveillant strengthens commercial team
- Aveillant's Holographic Radar stands proud as new demands for primary surveillance emerge
- Professor Chris Baker to join Aveillant as Chief Technology Officer
- Full scale PSR Holographic Radar is now ready
- Aveillant - A Clear Choice
- International Crime Science Conference
- Aveillant Exhibiting At FAHM 2015
- Introducing UWAS, the UAV Watch
- Aveillant and Finmeccanica – Selex ES Join Forces For Prestwick PSR Tender
- Aveillant attending 2015 Paris Air Show
- 2015 IEEE International Radar Conference
- Holographic Radar: Drone-Tracking Capability Proven
- BBC Report on Drone Tracking
- Derby’s wind turbines start turning for next seven days
- Aveillant Announced As IHS Jane’s Finalist
- Derby’s Wind Turbines See The Development Of A World First In Radar Technology
- 2014 - The Year That Changed Radar
- Drones At Airports Need To Be Monitored
- The Problem With The Radar Isn’t The Wind Farms - It’s The Radar
- Strengthening Ranks With Aviation Heavyweight
- Leadership Recognised In International Field Of Navigation & Surveillance By IET
- Recognition For Top Security & Technology Management System
- Joining ‘Sustainable Airports For A Stronger Economy’ Debate
- Aveillant Takes To The Podium At The Military Radar Conference
- International Standard Achieved
- Aveillant To Attend The BGAD
- Reaching For The Sky At Prestwick
- Presenting At Congress In Rome
- Achieving World Leading Accolade
- New Chairman Following Investment
- £6 Million Of Funding Secured
- Quality Management Accreditation
- Aveillant Heads To Madrid For World ATM Congress
Published: 6 March 2015
Aveillant heads to Madrid for World ATM Congress
Aveillant heads to Madrid for World ATM Congress
10 - 12 March 2015
Stand No: 1101
After a successful exhibition last year, Aveillant is heading back to Madrid for this year’s World ATM Congress.
Having won the Navigation and Surveillance Communications award at the 2014 IET Innovation Awards, Aveillant was announced in January as a finalist in the innovation award category at the global IHS Jane's ATC Awards 2015. Aveillant was shortlisted as a small enterprise that has raised ATM performance alongside three other nominees for the Innovation Award. The CANSO dinner and IHS Jane’s Awards Ceremony will take place in Madrid on Monday 9th March, following the CANSO CEO Conference.
For fifty years, air surveillance has had to rely on spinning radars that are ‘on-target’ once every revolution between 4-10 seconds, leaving aircraft undetected during that intervening window. Holographic Radar surveys the air space constantly, never losing sight of its targets or their true position which provides truly situational awareness surveillance.
Holographic Radar™ provides truly volumetric, continuous 3D surveillance. Aveillant’s Holographic Radar™ recognises targets; aircraft, wind turbines, bird flocks and even cloud formations. For Air Traffic Control, Holographic Radar™ provides a clutter-free picture to the operator.
Holographic Radar™ is based on a static, modular solid state array, enabling Aveillant to build products that can be configured to a range of surveillance requirements and at the same time reducing cost compared to conventional rotating radars.
Rob Abbott, Aviation Director at Aveillant comments: “A lot has happened in the year since our last attendance at World ATM Congress in Madrid, for the world of Aviation and Aveillant as a company. With the winning and progression of our first Wind Farm mitigation contract and the development of extending the range of Holographic Radar, we have a great deal to show the industry. This year has highlighted the need for true innovation in the world of surveillance, capable of coping with the demands of a complex world and increases in demand on the network. Aveillant is at the forefront of innovation and Holographic Radar™ has started to take its rightful place at the cutting edge of surveillance capabilities. ”
To arrange a meeting with Aveillant at the World ATM Congress, please contact Annick Chaplain.
For more information about the World ATM Congress, please click here.
For further information, please contact the Aveillant press office at:
01223 226 290