HOW WE WORK WITH
sUAV (small Unmanned Air Vehicles) or drones are increasingly posing a security and privacy risk for secure and sensitive sites. Nowhere has this got more attention than at airports, where the presence of a drone can ground flights for days. Even the uncertainty involved in trying to confirm that a drone isn’t present can cause chaos.
Aveillant aims to provide a solution which removes this uncertainty by:
- Quickly and accurately identifying drone targets
- Minimising false alarms
- Providing confidence in confirming that drones are not present
Depending on the needs of the customer, that might mean using Aveillant’s Gamekeeper 16U Holographic Radar standalone or a multi-sensor system working with system integrators.
Gamekeeper is currently deployed at major airports across the globe. Find out more about how we work with airports and other customers below.
NATIONAL BORDER SECURITY
AIRPORT DRONE SURVEILLANCE
- Our Gamekeeper radar provides standard asterix Cat 34/48 output for ease of integration
- Integrate with cameras, RF sensors, acoustic sensors
- We work closely with you to optimize performance of the overall system
Keep your airport operational. Avoid:
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of reputation
- Disruption to passengers
Radar with no moving parts
- High reliability
- Low maintenance
- Low cost of ownership
Software updates with the latest tracking and classification algorithms
- Event security
- Critical National Infrastructure