Aveillant is an independent entity within the Thales group. We like to think that this means our employees have the “best of both worlds”:
- The fun and excitement of working for a small, innovative and agile team
- The benefits and capability of a global Tier 1 OEM parent company backing us
With the drone detection market growing and evolving rapidly, now is a really exciting time to join Aveillant!
Aveillant’s ground-breaking Holographic Radar technology is revolutionising the way radar can detect, track and classify targets of all types. We want you to join with us in our mission to redefine radar. In return you will have the opportunity to develop your career and help shape exciting projects for tomorrow’s world.
Aveillant knows that people achieve their best when they are healthy and have a good work-life balance. We provide:
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable and flexible working environment including sit / stand desks
- Well-lit and spacious offices
- Flexible benefits including healthcare, gym memberships, generous holiday
- Pension plans and other big company benefits
- A team of fun and friendly people to work with
Aveillant’s head office is located on Evolution Business Park on the edge of the city. We are an easy cycle ride from the city centre, close to the A14 and a short walk from the public bus to the Milton Park and Ride site.
Recruitment is managed by Thales Group. To apply for all roles you will be directed to the Thales Workday Portal.