Aveillant’s mission has always been to move radar technology into the information age and overcome the limitations of traditional radar. We initially developed our Holographic Radar to address the needs of the windfarm mitigation market, but in recent years have also established that our technology is ideally placed for the drone detection markets. We have distinct specialised products for both markets: Theia 16A (wind farm mitigation) and Gamekeeper 16U (counter-UAS and Unmanned Traffic Management).
OUR MISSION: To move radar technology into the information age by powering a full digital picture of the sky.
You can read more about what makes Holographic Radar uniquely suited to these applications on our Technology page.
In 2017, Aveillant was acquired by Thales and operates as an independent entity within the Thales group.
- Working closely with you to understand specific requirements and environments
- Software updates for continuous improvements in system performance and to address changing threats
- Systems are quick to install and low maintenance
- Making the integration of radar with other sensors and C2 as smooth as possible
- We work with you to optimize the overall system performance
- Clear communication on radar capabilities and limitations